- Allergy treatment and management
- Anal gland expression
- Anxiety/behavioral consultations with referrals
- Arthritis and pain management
- De-worming treatments
- Endocrine disease testing and treatment
- Fine needle aspirations with in-house cytology
- Full-service in-house and reference laboratory
- Veterinary Medications
- General surgery
- Heartworm treatment
- IV fluid therapy
- Nausea and diarrhea treatment
- Nutritional consultation and prescription diets
- Orthopedic consultation and surgeries via Mobile Veterinary Specialists
- Prescription Flea, Tick, and Heartworm preventatives
- Toe nail trims
- Dr. Robert Pieratt
- Dr. Theresa Hardy
About the Provider
Your pet is more than a companion, they’re a member of your family. At ATX Animal Clinic, we embrace this idea. Our staff not only respects the human-animal bond, we feel that doing so is an integral part of providing quality veterinary care and building trust with our clients (both the 2 legged and 4 legged kind).
When you and your pet visit our clinic, special support and attention is paid to the human emotions and interpersonal relationships at hand. We’ll work with you in a calming environment to devise the best course of action, without pressure or intimidation. Our “Bond-Centered” strategies help make your pet’s visit as stress-free as possible, more enjoyable in the future, and offer a holistic approach to the family-pet-veterinarian dynamic.
Keeping your pet happy and healthy, while treating them like family is the ATX goal.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Write a Review
Review this veterinary provider. Share your experience with other pet owners.