- Routine Preventive Care and Vaccinations
- Reproductive Services
- Complete In-House Laboratory
- In-House Pharmacy
- Emergency Care and Supervision
- Extended Evening Hours
- Intensive Care Unit
- Computerized Radiology and Digital Enhanced X – ray
- General Surgery and Laser Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Endoscopy – upper and lower GI and Bronchoscopy
- Ultrasound Diagnostics – including Echocardiography
- Orthopedic and Neurosurgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Glaucoma Screening
- Blood Pressure monitoring and Pulse Oximetry
- ECG (Electrocardiogram of heart)
- Pain Management
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments
- Cancer Treatment (Chemotherapy)
- Dentistry and Digital Dental X – ray
- Second Opinion Consultation
- Specialized Programs for Senior Patients
- Prescription Diets and Nutritional Consults
- (Science Diet, Purina CNM and Royal Canin)
- Behavioral Consultations
- Wellness and Vaccination Programs
- Preventive Services
- Karen J. Metzler, D.V.M.
- Scott Hammer, D.V.M.
- Josh Meyers, D.V.M.
- Christina Mathis, D.V.M.
About the Provider
Summerfields Animal Hospital is a full-service, AAHA accredited animal hospital for small pets including dogs, cats, avian and exotics.
We understand and value the mutual affection, trust and loyalty that bind owners with their pets and believe the best approach to preserve that relationship is through practicing excellent medicine.
When sick, you want only the best care for your faithful pet companion. We work hard to provide exceptional care for your pet and outstanding customer service in a state-of-the-art environment.
Our website was designed to educate you about your pet, our hospital, our experienced veterinarians and the excellent services in veterinary medicine we provide.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Write a Review
Review this veterinary provider. Share your experience with other pet owners.