- Preventative physical examination
- Emergency and critical care
- Feline Medicine
- Senior animal care and geriatric medicine
- Pet education
- Comprehensive laboratory testing & diagnostics
- Pain management
- Digital radiology (X-ray)
- Dentistry & Oral surgery
- Internal medicine
- General and advanced soft tissue surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Digital dental radiography
- State of the art anesthetic machines
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Routine and elective spay and neuter
- Dr. Evan Ware
About the Provider
Phoenix Veterinary Center is a small animal veterinary facility established in 03/2015. We are proud of our progressive medical and surgical philosophy and high level of client service. We are affiliated and collaborate with 2 other local veterinary facilities (University Animal Hospital – Tempe, AZ and Laveen Veterinary Center Laveen, AZ) to provide a broad spectrum of knowledge and over 150 cumulative years of DVM experience.
Our practice offers clients digital radiography and digital dental radiography, state of the art anesthetic machines and anesthesia monitoring, a beautiful surgical suite in addition to our passion for diligent preventative care. We have a close community, a practice culture of exceptional medical care, client services and a team environment.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Write a Review
Review this veterinary provider. Share your experience with other pet owners.