- Phacoemulsification (cataract surgery) for cataracts
- Endocyclophotocoagulation (laser procedure) for glaucoma
- Medical management of chronic dry eye
- CO2 laser photoablation of eyelid masses without the use of general anesthesia
- Specialty care of superficial and deep corneal ulcerations
- Cryotherapy for aberrant hair growth
- Revolutionary therapy for corneal endothelial diseases
- Dr. Micki Armour
- Dr. Victoria Perez
About the Provider
Armour Veterinary Ophthalmology, led by Dr. Micki Armour, specializes in ophthalmic care for dogs, cats, a variety of exotic animals and pocket pets throughout Washington D.C., Maryland, and northern Virginia.
Our team is focused on exceptional quality, providing the highest standards of patient care and client communication.
As part of the innovative team at Friendship Hospital for Animals, we enjoy support and collaboration with general practitioners, emergency veterinarians, and other specialists including an on-site, board-certified veterinary anesthesiologist, all working together to provide 24-hour specialty care for all of your pets’ needs.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
Write a Review
Review this veterinary provider. Share your experience with other pet owners.